Sunday, November 22, 2009

My First Post!

Hello and welcome to my little space on the Interwebz! :) At 33, I'm finally finding my "style voice," which is a mix of classic and vintage with a splash of modern sensibility. My "passion for fashion" really comes from the hunt for items that fit me and my style, but also don't break the bank! My closet is full of a mix of high-end to low-end items, from Lockheart handbags to Payless shoes.

But my love of style doesn't end at just clothing and accessories...beauty and health are also important parts of my style mix. I'm a total beauty product whore, from make-up to hair products. And health and fitness have also become very important ... I've recently signed up with a personal trainer and after nine sessions with him, I'm so impressed with what a change he's already made in my body, self-esteem and health. So these are all things that make up my journey and that I'll be posting about on my blog.

I hope you enjoy being part of my style journey and enjoy the ride as much as I am!

1 comment: