Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Gobble, Gobble! :D



I have to say today was a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving. I spent the morning gorging on freshly-made Alton Brown's Cinnamon Rolls while watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in my PJs and Snuggie. If you haven't tried these Cinnamon Rolls before, I urge you to do so. They seem like a lot of work, but they're really not...it's just a lot of prep beforehand. We make them each year for Turkey Day and they're just the best!





Then I went to my BFF's house for Thanksgiving dinner, which was amazing food, lots of laughs and just tons of fun!


Top & Blazer: New York & Company
Jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Isabella Fiore
Boots: Payless
Broach: Vintage from eBay
Earrings: Vintage from antique store in Sacramento

(Close-up of earrings and broach below).


Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment