Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The After-Holiday Glow

I do love relaxing holidays and this was definitely one of those! Five days off of doing nothing but hanging out, watching movies, making cookies, and basking in holiday cheer...good times. :) I'm back to work today, but it's a short week...only 2.5 days! Nice!

This cardigan from The Limited is one of my favorite pieces right now. It's double-breasted, which I just think is cool! And I'm carrying my beloved Elliott Lucca bag...this was my first high-end bag and started the love. :)


I'm also wearing my fabulous new owl necklace...this was a vintage piece I had found on consignment at my favorite local jewelry store. I had it on lay-away until January, but my fantastic hubby surprised me on Christmas morning! I couldn't believe he paid for the rest of it...I'm still shocked and just touched at his thoughtfulness! Unfortunately the photos don't do it justice at all and my camera sucks, so I was unable to get a close-up. The necklace is a gold medallion with a raised gold owl in the center sitting on a branch with purple and orange jewels on each end of the branch.


Cardigan: The Limited
Tank & Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Payless
Bag: Elliott Lucca
Watch: Skagen
Necklace: Vintage consignment piece
Ring: Vintage from antique fair
Bracelet: Vintage from eBay















Close-up of the cardigan.













Close-up of my bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment