Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nice and Comfy


This past weekend I went out shopping with a mission -- to find a comfy long cardigan that looked flattering on, fit me well and was very comfy. Going through my wardrobe, I realized this was a piece was missing and I needed, based on my "quality versus quantity" promise this year.

I'm happy to report my shopping mission was extremely successful...I scored a fabulous long cardigan from Ann Taylor Loft that is very comfortable and fits me great. The waist tie is built-in and cinches the waist, which is a look I always go for. Plus it was on sale plus 40% off -- even better!

I had also scored these black pants on sale at New York & Company with an additional 30% off. Another item I needed...they fit me great and have a slight sheen to them, which I really like! It's very subtle and not over-the-top sparkly at all. 

I apologize for the crappy picture...my camera battery died right after I took this shot, so this is all I've got for today!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: New York & Company
Top: JC Penney
Boots: Payless
Bag: Isabella Fiore
Necklace & Earrings: Vintage
Watch: Anne Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment